Improving occupational health, better recycling of cutting fluids and environmental friendliness
AerOff purifies harmful aerosols from the exhaust air of machining tools using water-soluble cutting fluids.
AerOff is the only solution that purifies the harmful aerosols originating from water soluble cutting fluids during the machining process in addition to particles. This is a radical improvement of the air purifying process compared to current air filtering solutions. AerOff brings multiple benefits to the machining workshop, the employees, and the environment.
Benefits of the AerOff solution
Healthy and comfortable working environment
- Improves the air quality by purifying harmful aerosols
- A fresh and comfortable working environment increases job satisfaction and employer attractiveness, and raises productivity
Cost savings through recycling
- Metal working fluid consumption decreases, and related costs can decrease by 50-80% through collecting and reusing
- Decreases costs of hazardous waste management and water consumption
Environmental friendliness and sustainability
- Significant decrease of total emissions of harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Decreases the need for increased air ventilation in the factory hall
- Reduces the amount of hazardous waste and water consumption
- Improves the company’s brand as a responsible actor
Unique air purification process
Our solution also purifies harmful aerosols from the air in addition to particles. This is a dramatic difference to existing oil mist filters which only remove particles. AerOff continues to clean the air where particle filters leave off. The solution consists of a multi-stage process, resulting in radical improvement in the air quality.
The Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (TTL) has specified recommended target concentration levels for TVOC and alkanolamine, which are proven indicators of the healthiness of the air. From the graphs below, you can see the dramatic difference that our solution provides for these indicators.
Alkanolamine concentration results
TVOC concentration results
*refers to accredited measurements by the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health, research report available in
The AerOff solution is always tailored according to the customer’s needs. AerOff is fully scalable, and it can be installed to new or existing CNC machines. The AerOff solution operates with water-soluble cutting fluids.
OUR CONTRACT MANUFACTURERS
The AerOff solution is manufactured by our reliable Finnish contract manufacturers: